How To Use Nexus
- For best results, Nexus should be worn 24/7 where possible, and hence the range has been designed specifically for that purpose.
- It must be worn next to the skin for infra-red trasmission to work.
- Nexus Pro garments should be used during training and competing where possible. Pro garments will reduce micro-trauma, tears and strains, as well as increasing energy levels. The less you break down, the quicker you will recover.
- Nexus Action garments are for recovery and should be used immediately after training, but more specifically to sleep in.
- The bodyguard range are for acute pain, tendinitis, and all soft tissue injury, and these are to be worn 24/7.
- Long Pro socks and 24/7 socks are fantastic for runners, triathlete's and jumpers etc who suffer from shin, ankle or tendon problems.